Monday, May 5, 2008

Pictures

the blog has been seriously lacking pictures lately, so here are some updated ones for you.

first, Adam doing therapy with Ellie. She is sitting in her cousin Reed's bumbo seat, and Adam is using a vibrating brush for oral stimulation



second, here is an udated picture of Seth with his new haircut



lastly, here is Noah with his missing tooth. The other bottom tooth is now loose, so he is quite exciting for it to come out as well. Sorry about the scary picture...

7 comments:

  1. Ellie looks so cute sitting in that bumbo seat! What a big girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great doo! Mr. Seth! You look so grown up!

    Seth, how fun! You know there are new teeth a-coming through.

    Miss Ellie, what a cool place to sit all by yourself. I'm s-o-o glad you can breathe on your own.

    Adam & Emily, thanks for the pix and I really like the way this site is looking - kind of old archeology or maybe it's collage-y. Either way, neat colors. What's with the latin?

    Loving all of you, Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing pics! So glad Ellie's feeling better!

    Melissa H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your kids could not be any cuter... and the look on Noah's face is priceless!

    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great photos. It's good to see Ellie doing better. Love the missing tooth pic. :)
    Oh, where is my hairbrush, Oh, where is my hairbrush, oh, where, oh where, oh, where, oooooohh Wheeerrrre... is my hairbrush? (Bob the Tomato)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photos! Your children are so cute! Ellie looks so great in the Bumbo seat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! It is so great to see Ellie sitting up like that! Can't wait to see you all. Mom, Dad and I are coming to see you over Memorial Day weekend. I'm so excited!!! Hugs and Kisses;-)

    ReplyDelete