Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Videos

I wanted to share some new videos with you. Ellie has been vocalizing a lot lately. We continue to be amazed by her voice and so thankful for her Passy-Muir valve.

This first one shows how she is experimenting a little with different sounds. Sorry it is so shaky, I was holding her in one arm and the camera in the other.



This next video is of Ellie crying. We used to think that Ellie really did not ever cry hard. It turns out we never knew since she makes so little facial expression and before we had her Passy-Muir valve we could not hear her. It still amazes me to hear her cry, and we might be a little too excited to hear her cry sometimes!

8 comments:

  1. Emily, that is great! I love the videos! She is so vocal! Shes developing some strong lungs using the Passy! Go Ellie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    Look at her move her mouth open & close! I had no idea she had progressed that far. How wonderful. You can really tell she is thinking about these sounds she is making. How sweet each little milestone must feel to you.
    Hugs & much love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so cool. I can't believe how many teeth that girl has! Rori still has only 6.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God!!!! It brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily - that is so precious!! Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love hearing our little girl! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool to see and hear Ellie. More ways to express her sweetness! And to discover more and more... thank so much for sharing.

    And so glad everyone is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...amazing videos. Thanks for sharing. I haven't checked your blog in a while so I'm just catching up. Sorry to hear that you all were sick, but hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete