Sunday, April 20, 2008

Updates

Sorry it has been so long. We had a long and busy week.Ellie is sick again, or never really got better. She has the same symptoms as last time: fever, labored breathing, oxygen needs. We took her to the doctor but there is not much they can do, since she does not have one of the "major" illnesses (eg pneumonia, RSV, etc). She is back on a precautionary antibiotic (her poor gut ) :( We have increased the breathing treatments as well, though nothing is making an immediate impact. She has not been awake really since Tuesday night. We miss her with her eyes open. 

 

The boys are doing well. They love to wear matching clothes, so this spring I went to Target and just grabbed two of everything they needed.  

This picture was taken right before I took Seth in for his "spring haircut." I'm sorry I don't have an "after" picture. I will work on it and put one up later.Noah lost his first tooth! It was quite exciting for all of us--another sign of him growing up. He put the tooth under the pillow and then mommy and daddy switched it out with two new books for him.Adam's parents are in town for the weekend. They chose a good one, because we have much better weather here than in Chicago this weekend. They were outside with the boys most of the day yesterday, working in the yard.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear Ellie is sick again. We will pray for quick and complete healing. Your family is always on our hearts and in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to read that Ellie is sick again. :( I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    I am glad, though, that you posted about the boys growing up. Wow are they growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Ellie bounces back soon. I think of you often and love to see the updates. Take Care! I'll call soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete