Monday, June 1, 2009

Prayers for this week

Big week this week for the Vedra Family. We would sure appreciate some prayers.

We are supposed to close on both houses this evening. We found out late last week that there are delays in the bank appraisal on our new house so we might not be able to close today. That could cause delays in moving, when we've already ordered the truck, made plans etc. Please pray that we hear soon that we WILL be able to close tonight!

Ellie is really sick with a fever and diarrhea. She has been lethargic since Friday (pretty much sleeping since then). I was hoping she would wake up better this morning, but she is still really warm and weak and out of it.

Thursday I have a high risk ultrasound. It was around this time in my pregnancy with Ellie that I started to measure large and carry extra fluid. We are going to check fluid levels on Thursday, which could be a clue to the health of this baby.

We are supposed to move on Friday and Saturday. Please pray we get to and that it goes smoothly!

Thanks for your support! I will keep you updated on the status of these things :)

8 comments:

  1. moving, test, illness & delays...that's a lot to handle..we will be praying for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying, Emily. I had not checked your blog in a while and didn't even realize you were pregnant (now I read the posts I had missed and am all caught up!) I am SO happy for you and will be praying for your new little girl, as well as for Ellie and your house(s) situation and moving. What a lot to be happening all at once! Make sure to take some relaxation time everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Emily,

    Praying for you during this very busy and stressful time. Hope to hear soon that Ellie is feeling better.

    Love and hugs, Julie & Philip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing more needs to be said, we will be praying for you.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying too!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you!

    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete