Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quick Update

Hey all,

I don't have internet yet, but I'm checking in at my parents :)

We are pretty much all settled in the new house and LOVING it. Thank you to all who helped us move and get the house ready: Mom and Dad and Uncle Bob, Small group, friends from church, Mom and Dad Vedra, etc.  We couldn't have done it without you.
I hope to get the pictures up soon, but need my own computer to do that.

We have been spending this week in prayer for our unborn baby. The next ultrasound has been rescheduled for Thursday at 8 am. Please pray for normal results. We can not stress enough how much we need prayer for a healthy baby.

Hugs,

The Vedras

4 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and praying for you all.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your whole family will be in my prayers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying fervently and often.....
    The Hunters

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be praying that your ultrasound will be normal.
    Bill and Sandy VanderPloeg

    ReplyDelete