Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hannah

This morning I am reflecting on Hannah's funeral and how beautiful it was. It truly celebrated the victory that we have in Christ.

I have been meaning to offer DVDs to those who were not able to make it to the funeral. So please, contact me if you would like me to send you a DVD of the funeral service and a program. I hope it will be a blessing to you as it was to us.

Death is dead
Love has won
Christ has conquered

And we shall reign with Him
For He lives
Christ is risen from the dead

3 comments:

  1. I'd love a copy...even though I came? It was a truly beautiful funeral.. I was reflecting today on Isaac and Isaiah's funeral since today is the anniversary of their death--and it also was a very Christ centered funeral. It's nice and special to have such special memories mixed in with the rest. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about it often too, Em. I am so thankful it was such a beautiful service, celebrating the life of such a beautiful, precious little girl. I miss her so much; but even though I feel like we said goodbye way too soon, I remind myself what Pastor said about Hannah being made to live for eternity, and I smile through the tears. I can't wait to see her again! I love you, my dear Friend. I am so privileged to share in the journey with you.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really was a beautiful service. Every time I hear the hymns we sung at her funeral, I think of her. The one you just posted is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete