Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...



Adam took off for an IT Conference on Sunday. He will spend the week in Salt Lake City learning a bunch of interesting stuff about computers. Back on the home front, we are having an exciting week for the boys: they get to go to a friend's house to play, to a hotel with grandpa and grandma, and a special day at meijer gardens with mommy and friends. I was able to rearrange some of the nursing schedule for the week, so I have a nurse coming for two mornings to help out.

Eleanor is pretty much the same. She has two little teeth poking out of her bottom gums. She is growing well--up to 13 lb 9 oz and the 10th percentile. We are not sure why she continues to need oxygen, but are praying that she will be able to do without it soon. We are praying that it is not going to be a permanent fixture for her.

Plans for Cleveland are falling into place. I spent all day yesterday on the phone with doctor's offices and insurance people, but I am pretty sure things are moving in the right direction. I will be glad when that business is all done and we have prior authorization secured.

4 comments:

  1. Adam is gone all week?Sounds like you have lots planned! Let us/me know if you need anything, I am home too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you add "quality time with aunt julie" to the list of things the boys will be doing this week? :) my days are pretty busy, but how about some day after 4pm? love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats sounds awesome! I'm glad you are taking some time to do some fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sounds like you'll be busy! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete