Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday Update

There are no changes with Eleanor today.

We have set up a meeting with the Neurologist and our NICU doctor for tomorrow at 1:30 pm. There is a chance they will have some test results by then. My prayer is that all the tests will come back negative. I would rather Ellie be undiagnosed than she have the diseases they are testing her for at this point. None of them are good, and I would rather we have the question of not knowing her potential than to have the bleak future that comes with these diseases.

Our plan is to tell them to go ahead with setting up the trach surgery at the meeting tomorrow. We must move forward even though the surgeries sound scary.

peace and love--
Emily

8 comments:

  1. Emily and Adam,
    I have been praying for Ellie and your whole family daily, as has our small group. I appreciate your testament of faith through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know things are hard for you all right now, but hang in there. God is watching over you and Ellie. If you need anything let me know, Kaden is doing okay right now and I can help out. We keep you in our prayers! God will guide you in your decisions for Ellie and help you make the right ones.

    Love,
    Tara & Kaden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily and Adam,
    We are praying for you and family along with others who we keep informed. Little Ellie is blessed with parents who are hurting but keep their eyes on Jesus. Tomorrow you will be in our thoughts and prayers as you hear possibly the first diagnosis. God be with you.
    Love,
    Uncle Bob and Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always and will remain in our prayers especially tomorrow during an especially difficult time. Hopefully, you will be given the first of many needed answers. "Lord, hear our prayers".

    Always in our prayers,
    Valarie and family

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still praying for you all. I can only imagine how hard this all is on you both and I am so sorry. I look forward to seeing you again soon, let me know if there is anything I can do to help or if you just feel like having a play date with the boys or anything.

    Laura K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam and Emily, Nathan gave us your blog info and we read it daily. We are praying for Ellie and also for you and the boys. We pray for your strength. Continue to trust God, as we know you do. Love, the Corry Eshelmans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily and Adam -
    I continue to earnestly pray for you and dear little Ellie. I will be praying for you during your meeting with the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily and Adam,
    Thank you so much for your updates-we know they take time and you have precious little extra time. We're praying for a miracle. God is good-all the time!
    Pastor Bob & Jan Boersma

    ReplyDelete