Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Prayers Needed



Eleanor Rose was born via emergency c-section today. Eleanor is currently in
the neonatal intensive care unit at St. Marys and there are some
concerns over her responsiveness. There were some oxygen issues at birth,
making the c-section necessary. She is very lethargic and the doctors
are not sure why yet. Please pray for Eleanor to "snap out
of it" in the next day or so - if she doesn't, it will be an indicator
of more serious problems. Please keep our family and little Eleanor in
your prayers!!

4 comments:

  1. Emily!! Oh my goodness, I will be praying for your sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be assured of all my love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been praying all day and will continue to do so. And praying for your recovery too. The boys were great today, feel free to call me in the next couple days if they need to a place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep her and your family in my prayers.

    (Eleanor!! What a great name!)

    ReplyDelete