Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Some updated Pictures


Here are the boys with their usual loving attitudes towards one another (yeah, right)




We got our first pumpkin of the season from our CSA. Adam and the boys cut it open and dug out the seeds. Then I cooked it, pureed it, and made some fabulous mini pumpkin pies.




Finally, we went to the 28th classic car show. These are a couple of the boys' favorite cars. They now talk about how when they are bigger, Noah will have a fast red racecar, and Seth will have a green one.

3 comments:

  1. Grandma and Grandpa VSeptember 4, 2007 at 12:52 PM

    What great pictures. We love seeing the updates and so does everyone at work. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute photos! I cannot believe how old Noah looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vedras, I do not know if I am doing this right! Its all new to me. Anyways, we are praying for your family, I can't imagine how hard this must be. But, God is good isn't He, He brings us thru these trials to purify us, to bring Him Glory and Honor, and PROMISES to never leave us or forsake us. We'll keep praying.God bless you, Love the Sytsmas

    ReplyDelete